Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Looking for a partner in 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty for Spike TV

I am currently looking for a partner to join me in my search for Bigfoot to apply for the 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty from Spike TV.

The person I need must be a seasoned outdoorsman who is not opposed to spending up to a month or more out at a time.  This person must also be patient as well as being a tracker.  One who can be quiet at all times if needed and is not afraid of the dark. I would prefer a skeptic to join me since believers tend to believe too many things can be Bigfoot. Vocalizations are much rarer than many believers understand since many animals make wide ranges of sound in the wilderness.  Deadfalls and humans are usually attributed as wood knocking so I need someone who truly understands that Bigfoot do no indiscriminately communicate.  After all, if you were a creature that wanted to remain elusive would you pound on trees or logs and shout all the time?  Me either...

No comments:

Post a Comment